Jumat, 17 April 2020

SAVED BY KAPAL API COFFEE

APRIL 17, 2020

Thanks Kopi Kapal Api.

Amid the corona of epidemic living in one house there are Six people. while all work was stopped to stay at home as part of the mandatory defense of the country in anticipation of the spread of corona. but in that house there is sikeci cei and her sister may. life that really collapsed. We who are older and more likely to be able to withstand hunger. but cei and may? They are just kids who don’t know anything. Cei often cries because milk runs out and there is no money to buy it. Rice is also difficult for us to get. we practically starved. in such a situation, I’m not afraid of corona at all. but more afraid of cei and may not eat. but what should be said, the workplace is closed. we don’t get wages. the rest of the remaining money is only metal coins hardly sell. To whom do we complain? …. there is no other than Allah swt. I am confused. what should i do? the debt mentioned last is also still not paid. the mind cried. complain to Allah swt. I will also take the ablution water and perform the two rak’ah prayer. after that I want to calm down by drinking coffee. and I remember that I still have two sachets of COFFEE SHIP and I cut the place for me to put it in the storage can. Fortune has never been exchanged in the SHIP COFFEE Wrap. I found a thin paper package containing Rp. 150,000, and the two sachets had money in it. then our total angels eat three hundred thousand rupiah. God. thank you. Through this KAPAL API coffee you help us live. Allah is the Greatest

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar